OCP EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Working with Java Primitive Data Types and String APIs
- Create and manipulate Strings
- Manipulate data using the StringBuilder class and its methods
- Working with Java Arrays
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one-dimensional array
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a two-dimensional array
- Programming Abstractly Through Interfaces
- Declare and use List and ArrayList instances
In the context of an Application Programming Interface (API), an interface refers to a group of classes or Java interface definitions giving you access to a service or functionality.
In this chapter, you will learn about many core data structures in Java, along with the most common APIs ...