Displaying Worksheets the Way You Prefer to See Them
Excel lets you display worksheets in several different ways:
- You can choose among three different views and Full Screen view.
- You can split the window into two or four parts.
- You can hide windows you don't need to see.
- You can use freezing to keep important parts of the window in view.
Using Excel's Views Effectively
Excel gives you three different views for working in your workbooks:
- Normal view. This is the view in which workbooks normally open, and the view in which you'll do most of your data entry, formatting, and reviewing. Normal view is the view in which you've seen Excel so far in this chapter.
- Print Layout view. This view shows your worksheets as they will look when laid out on ...