Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam objectives covered in this chapter include the following:
- ✔ 4.1 Designing for security and compliance. Considerations include:
- Identity and access management (e.g., Cloud IAM)
- Data security (encryption, key management)
- Ensuring privacy (e.g., Data Loss Prevention API)
- Legal compliance (e.g., Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), FedRAMP, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR))
Since data engineers work with diverse sets of data, they will likely need to use a variety of ...