Chapter 8. Implementing enterprise-quality message flows
In this chapter:
- Understanding error handling
- Using the Acegi framework
- Implementing an Apache LDAP server
- Using JAAS to secure ServiceMix
- Implementing transaction handling
Implementing message flows involves functionality such as routing, transformation, and connectivity. However, that’s not enough to implement enterprise integration solutions in real-life integration projects. You also need to be able to deal with, for example, error handling, security, and transactions. In this chapter, you’ll learn all the details.
Because message flows won’t run as expected all the time, we start this chapter with a discussion on error handling. It is essential (for the implementation of security ...