Chapter 11. Security
This chapter covers
- Learning how SELinux isolates container resources
- Understanding security contexts and application permissions
- Scanning container images for security issues
- Using security context constraints
- Analyzing OpenSCAP security scan reports
Each topic in this chapter is specific to security and to making OpenShift a secure platform for your applications. This chapter isn’t a comprehensive summary of OpenShift’s security features—that would take 100 pages or more and is a great idea for another OpenShift book. What we’ll do in this chapter is walk through the fundamentals of OpenShift security. We want to give you examples of what we think are the most crucial concepts, and we’ll do our best to point you in ...