What will be the role of operational leadership in the future as organizations continue their search for competitive advantage? That’s what this final chapter explores.
If you aspire to improve the level of operational leadership in your organization, you will progress in the following areas:
• making sense of the glut of management advice from thought leaders and gurus;
• coming to terms with the linkage of strategy and execution;
• organizing various improvement methods under an umbrella program;
• crafting a close, collaborative relationship with the leaders in IT; and
• developing a set of the appropriate leadership mindset and behaviors needed for success.
There is a lot of very good management advice ...