TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Our supporting material has been designed to make learning OM easier for students and teaching OM easier for faculty.
An extensive Web site has been developed in support of Operations Management. The site is available at www.wiley.com/college/reid, and offers a range of information for instructors and students. The Web site includes the following resources:
- Virtual Company Cases: Interactive cases for hands-on experience.
- Company Tours: Web links to the plant tours of various companies are provided, along with a brief description of the tour and discussion questions for students to consider after viewing the tour.
- Web Links: Direct links to related Web sites are provided.
- Instructor's Manual: Includes a suggested course outline, teaching tips and strategies, war stories, answers to all end-of-chapter material, brief description of the additional resources referenced in the Interactive Learning box, additional in-class exercises, and tips on integrating the theory of constraints.
- Solutions Manual: A complete set of detailed solutions is provided for all problems.
- Virtual Company Cases Instructor's Materials: Include accompanying Instructor's Manual with answers to exercises and Excel solutions.
- Test Bank: A comprehensive Test Bank comprised of approximately 1700 questions that consist of multiple choice, true-false, essay questions, and open-ended problems for each chapter. The Test ...