TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Our supporting material has been designed to make learning OM easier for students and teaching OM easier for faculty.
Book Companion Site www.wiley.com/college/reid
An extensive Web site has been developed in support of Operations Management. The site is available at www.wiley.com/college/reid, and offers a range of information for instructors and students. The Web site includes the following resources:
- Virtual Company Cases: Interactive cases for hands-on experience.
- Company Tours: Web links to the plant tours of various companies are provided, along with a brief description of the tour and discussion questions for students to consider after viewing the tour.
- Web Links: Direct links to related Web sites are provided.
- Instructor's Manual: Includes a suggested course outline, teaching tips and strategies, war stories, answers to all end-of-chapter material, brief description of the additional resources referenced in the Interactive Learning box, additional in-class exercises, and tips on integrating the theory of constraints.
- Solutions Manual: A complete set of detailed solutions is provided for all problems.
- Virtual Company Cases Instructor's Materials: Include accompanying Instructor's Manual with answers to exercises and Excel solutions.
- Test Bank: A comprehensive Test Bank comprised of approximately 1700 questions that consist of multiple choice, true-false, essay questions, and open-ended problems for each chapter. The Test ...