The sixth book in the Wrightbooks Made Simple series, Options Made Simple is an uncomplicated guide to tradingoptions for beginners. This book outlines some simple, easy to understand strategies anyone can use to start tradingoptions. The book will be a succinct paperback with lower price point, and provide the perfect first step into tradingoptions.
An option is a binding contract that gives the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell an underlying asset ata specific price on or before a certain date ?C it has strictly defined terms and properties.
Options are very versatile and allow you to change your position according to the situation ?C they can be speculative orconservative depending on your trading strategy, but the risk can be mitigated by having a firm basic understanding.
The Made Simple series is the perfect vehicle for this content as readers are taken step?\by?\step through everything theyneed to know about trading options ?C including what can go wrong! ?C and can work out which strategies they are mostcomfortable with.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the authors
- Chapter 1: What are options?
- Chapter 2: Advantages and risks
- Chapter 3: Types of options
- Chapter 4: Option pricing
- Chapter 5: The mechanics: how to buy, sell and exercise options
- Chapter 6: Buying options: the scenarios
- Chapter 7: Selling options: the scenarios
- Chapter 8: Choosing your option strategy
- Chapter 9: Strategies for buying call options
- Chapter 10: Strategies for buying put options
- Chapter 11: Strategies for selling covered call options
- Chapter 12: Strategies for selling naked call options
- Chapter 13: Strategies for selling put options
- Chapter 14: Advanced strategies: using multiple option spreads
- Chapter 15: Advanced strategies: straddles and strangles
- Title: Options made simple: A beginner's guide to trading options for success
- Release date: November 2011
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9780730376378