Time for action – creating page definition bindings
The following steps are used to create page definition bindings:
- In the Bindings section, click on the + icon.
- The Insert Item wizard opens and will list all the bindings options for the page definition file as shown in the following screenshot:
- Click on the action item; this will open a Binding for Action palette.
- Select the EmpDirectoryModuleDataControl option; this will populate the Operation section with the Commit operation.
- Click on the OK button and binding creation is complete.
Using the action performed in the previous section, we learned how to create the bindings in the ...