Time for action – creating a login page
A login page can be created by following these steps:
- Right-click on EmpDirectoryApplication and select Configure ADF Security under Secure.
- In the Configure ADF Security wizard, select ADF Authentication and Authorization.
- Under Authentication Type , select Form-Based Authentication and check Generate Default Pages.
- As you can see, Login Page will be named
login.html and Error Page is named
error.html. These files will be created at the root of the web application.
- Continue until you click the Finish button as explained before.
- Now when you run your
index.jspx page, you will be redirected to the
login.html page. ...