Quickly get up to speed with Oracle's Application Development Framework (ADF). Rapidly build modern, user-friendly applications that will be easy to re-use, expand, and maintain.
Oracle ADF Survival Guide covers the latest 12c version and explains all the important concepts and parts, including ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows, ADF Business Components, ADF Skins, the new Alta UI, and how to implement business logic in all layers of the application. Organizations with existing investments in Oracle database and Oracle Forms applications will be able to leverage Oracle's best practice for application development in moving those applications to the ADF framework. The book:
- Explains all parts of the ADF stack
- Shows how to integrate with databases and web services
- Demonstrates the best practice for ADF enterprise architecture
What You Will Learn
- Rapidly build great-looking, user-friendly screens
- Build page flows visually for improved communication with business users
- Easily connect your user interface to databases and other back-end systems
- Leverage the best practice for productive team development
- Establish a solid enterprise architecture for maximum reuse and maintainability
- Automate your build and deployment process
Who This Book Is For
Experienced developers who want to rapidly become productive with Oracle's Application Development Framework (ADF) 12c. It is for Oracle Forms and database developers working for organizations who have followed Oracle’s strategic direction to ADF, as well as for experienced Java developers who want to learn Oracle’s highly-productive, JSF framework.