Creating a task display form—using a wizard
There are many ways to create a task display form for a Human Task, and one of them is using wizards. Wizard Driven is also an option in the
.task file. However, there are more options available, such as temple and multi-row-column layout, which you will learn in this section.
In this section, you will create a task display form for the Business Analyst Human Task.
How to do it...
Let's create a task display form—using wizards, as follows:
- Open JDeveloper in the default role.
- Go to the BPM Project Navigator tab.
- Expand Business Catalog | Human Tasks and click Approve Quote.
- Click Create Form.
- From the drop-down menu, select Launch Task Form Wizard....
- Enter the name of the project. Let's keep the older ApproveQuoteUI ...