The prospect of taking the OCPJP 7 exam raises many questions in the candidate’s mind.
- “What types of questions are asked in the exam?”
- “What topics do the exams cover?”
- “How hard are the questions?”
- “How do I know if I’m ready to take the exam?”
- “Which topics will I need to focus my preparations on in order to pass the exam?”
This chapter presents a pretest designed to answer all of your preliminary questions concretely and measurably. Use this pretest as a mental dip-stick to gauge how likely you would be to pass the OCPJP 7 exam if you were to take it today. The questions in this pretest closely mimic the actual questions ...