1. The __________ background process is primarily responsible for writing information to the Oracle Database 10g files.
2. How many online redo log groups are required to start an Oracle Database 10g?
3. Of the following four items of information, which one is not stored in Oracle Database 10g’s control files?
A. The name of the database files
B. The creator of the database
C. The location of the database files
D. The sizes of the database files
4. What is the function of a default temporary tablespace in the support of the Oracle Database 10g?
5. Differentiate between an Oracle Database 10g and instance. ...