1. Where is PL/SQL executed?
2. Which type of PL/SQL statement would you use to increase the price values by 15 percent for items with more than 1500 in stock and by 20 percent for items with fewer than 500 in stock?
A. A cursor FOR loop
B. An IF-THEN-ELSE command
C. An insert statement
D. An update statement
3. What is the fetch command used for?
4. What will the following command perform?
5. What is wrong with this function definition?
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION raise_price (original_price IN NUMBER) RETURN number IS BEGIN RETURN (original_price * 1.25); END lower_price;
6. What is the advantage ...