Creating Back-to-Back orders
Customers may request Items that are not in stock and need to be ordered from a supplier to replenish stock.
In this recipe, we will create an order for goods that are not in stock, but need to be ordered from a supplier.
How to do it...
Let's list the steps required to create the Back-to-Back order:
- Select the Order Management responsibility.
- Navigate to Orders, Returns | Quick Sales Order.
- In the Cust Name / # field, enter SheepWall.
- In the Order Type field, enter Mixed.
- Select the Ordered Item field in the Main tab and enter PRD20008.
- Enter 2 in the Qty field.
- View the ATO box by selecting Folder | Show Field and select