Creating program units
We are going to create a program unit within the form to write code that will handle various tasks within the form. We will be performing the following in the coming recipe:
- Creating a new package to handle database transactions
- Adding triggers to capture transactional events on a block
- Creating triggers to set the WHO columns
Creating a new package to handle database transactions
We are now going to create a package to handle the database transaction for the PER_SUBS block. The package name will be PER_SUBS as it will manage the transactions for the PER_SUBS block.
How to do it...
To create the package specification, perform the following steps:
- In Forms Developer navigate to Program Units.
- Click the + on the left-hand toolbar ...