Creating a business event
We are now going to create a business event that will trigger the workflow that we created in the previous recipe.
In this recipe, we will perform the following tasks:
- Setup — Set up the Workflow Administrator responsibility
- Creating an agent — The agent is a named communication point which we will configure for our advanced queue
- Creating an agent listener — The agent listener will monitor the advanced queue for any activity
- Defining a business event — The business event will be triggered each time there is a new payload added to the advanced queue
- Subscribing to a business event — We will finally subscribe to the business event which will launch our workflow
Setting up the workflow administrator responsibility
We need to configure ...