The Artificial Intelligence Conference London 2019 gathered some of the globe's top AI practitioners to speak about AI's most promising developments, emerging technologies, and profitable use cases. This video compilation provides you with the best that AI London 2019 had to offer. It includes thought provoking presentations from such AI luminaries as Ariadna Font Llitjós, the director of engineering at Twitter’s Cortex Machine Learning Platform; Martin Goodson, the chief scientist at Evolution AI; Jeff Jonas, the founder and CEO of Senzing; Kim Hazelwood, the senior engineering manager who leads AI infrastructure research efforts at Facebook, and many more of AI’s top data scientists, software engineers, and business strategists. AI is changing fast and it’s transforming business even faster. To see where AI is going (and the entirely new business models and procedures it enables), get this compilation and you’ll be ahead of the curve.
- Complete video recordings of AI London 2019’s best keynotes, tutorials, and technical sessions—this compilation contains hours of material to study, review, and absorb at your own pace.
- Keynote presentations from AI’s most notable thinkers, including Intels’ Alexis Crowell Helzer, IBM’s Ritika Gunnar, Dell Technologies’ Arash Ghazanfari, and more.
- Hours of fact-packed AI, ML, and DL tutorials from top AI practitioners like Robert Crowe (Google) on ML pipelines, TensorFlow Extended pipelines, and ML production deployment issues; Danielle Dean (iRobot) on training and deploying Python models in Azure; and Sergey Ermolin (AWS) on how to use reinforcement learning to build recommendation systems with AWS SageMaker RL.
- Members-only access to every AI Business Summit Executive Briefing/Best Practices session: Twenty hard-nosed presentations that provide an insider’s look at the AI implementations that will impact your business the most.
- Implementing AI sessions, including Carlos Rodrigues's (Siemens) look at how Siemens fights cybercrime with AI; Alex Ingerman's (Google) introduction to Federated ML, a new decentralized form of ML; Siddha Ganju's (NVIDIA) discussion of how to set-up deep learning on mobile devices; and Thomas Phelan (HPE BlueData) on how to spin up GPU-enabled AI, ML, and DL clusters in Docker containers.
- Models and Method sessions, such as Ilya Feige's (Faculty) reveal of some easy-to-use tools that allow you to expose and correct misbehavior in ML models; Julien Simon's (AWS) pragmatic intro to building NLP models; and Arun Verma's (Bloomberg) look at AI and ML techniques that extract profitable trading strategy signals from alternative data.
- Dozens of sessions devoted to the impact of AI on business and society; AI privacy and ethics; and on how to create an AI culture inside your enterprise.
- Sponsored sessions from the AI leaders at Dell Technologies, IBM Watson, Amazon Web Services, AXA, and more.