Join us for this edition of O’Reilly Book Club with Mark Richards and Neal Ford, author of Fundamentals of Software Architecture and Software Architecture: The Hard Parts. Ask questions, learn tricks of the trade, listen to stories, and connect with other readers.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand what software architecture is and why it’s so hard to define precisely
- Learn the fundamentals of software architecture (structure of the system combined with architecture characteristics, architecture decisions, and design principles)
- Explore the importance of thinking like a software architect
- You want to go beyond the words on the page and hear from the authors.
- You want to learn from other software architects.
- Title: O’Reilly Book Club: Mark Richards & Neal Ford on Fundamentals of Software Architecture
- Release date: March 2023
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920876526
You might also like
If Scotland Goes
The FT’s latest ebook is a guide to what would happen if Scotland were to vote …
Open source's impact on manufacturing at Bosch
The active participation in open source communities is still a fairly new approach for industrial manufacturers. …
The business world has changed and to stay ahead companies have to think, operate, and scale …
How Google Proved Management Matters
David A. Garvin, professor at Harvard Business School, describes how Google used its own data to …