About the Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: This four-part series of half-day online events covers the most challenging and promising topics facing those working in infrastructure and operations today: site reliability engineering, security, Kubernetes, and microservices.
Security is everyone’s responsibility. These sessions will get you up to speed with key techniques and best practices for securing your applications, systems, and organization. Discover how to better assess threats and develop a security-aware mindset. Learn how to detect and prevent risks and find application vulnerabilities. And explore pragmatic approaches for adding security to your delivery pipeline.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Explore the fundamentals of security, including how to improve security within your organization
- Learn how to assess potential security risks that could affect your deployments with containers
- Understand how security should work with DevOps
- Discover how to evaluate your cloud environment for misconfiguration vulnerabilities and address them without slowing down innovation or removing the power that cloud computing delivers
This Superstream is for you because...
- You’re a developer new to or looking to enter a security role.
- You want to learn about DevSecOps.
- You want to get started with bug hunting.
- You want to become well-versed in the foundations and best practices of security.
- Come with your questions
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
- Title: O'Reilly Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: Security Edition 9/23/2020
- Release date: September 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920487999
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …