Kubernetes radically changed the way applications are built and deployed in the cloud. Since its introduction in 2014, this container orchestrator has become one of the largest and most popular open source projects in the world. These sessions will show you how Kubernetes and container technology can help you achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Explore Kubernetes fundamentals
- Understand what to focus on during your first few weeks with Kubernetes
- Learn what’s different in a VM-based world and what’s remained largely the same
- See what’s coming next for Kubernetes
This Superstream is for you because...
- You’re a developer looking to get started with Kubernetes
- You use Kubernetes and want to learn more about what’s coming next
- You want to become well-versed in the foundations and best practices of Kubernetes
- Come with your questions
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
- Title: O'Reilly Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: Kubernetes
- Release date: October 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920509257
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …