In This Chapter
• Setting Up Reminders and Notes
• Syncing app-specific data with other Macs and iDevices
• Optimizing the use of Reminders and Notes
The Reminders and Notes apps that come preinstalled with OS X Mountain Lion are faithfully adapted from their iOS mobile device (iDevice) counterparts, and both fully integrate with iCloud. These apps are extremely versatile and are used for managing information.
You’ll quickly discover that Reminders is a versatile and powerful list management app. Advantages to using this app (or one like it) include the following:
• Reminders enables you to create as many separate lists as you want or need.
• Each list can have an unlimited number ...