In This Chapter
• Using Mountain Lion’s Sharing features
• Send files wirelessly with AirDrop
• Using a cloud-based file sharing service
• Syncing data between computers via a USB cable
• Take advantage of iCloud’s Documents in the Cloud option
Built into Mountain Lion are a handful of different ways you can link your computer with other Macs, PCs, and iDevices to share or sync files, documents, and data. Some of these options require the Internet, others utilize a wireless network, and some involve connecting your Mac to another computer or device using a USB cable.
What you’re trying to send, receive, or sync, and whether the computers and devices are in close proximity to each other, will ...