In This Chapter
• Minimizing windows in three different ways
• Making a window take up as little room on the screen as possible
• Making a window take up as much room on the screen as possible
• Keeping track of all your windows with Mission Control
• Segregating your work with individual desktops
The window is such an essential and basic element of the computer experience, for both Mac and PC users, that everyone probably knows what a window is; however, things that have become too common are often taken for granted. This chapter goes beyond the obvious to explore some of the special features of windows and digs a little deeper into the common details. This is not an exercise in trivial pursuit, but a journey that will ...