In This Chapter
• Creating a note with text, graphics, attached files, and links to websites
• Tearing a note off the legal pad and pinning it to your desktop
• Finding notes with a Spotlight search
• Editing and deleting notes
• Sending a note in email or a text message
• Creating your own hierarchy of folders for notes
Notes used to be a part of Mail, but in Mountain Lion it’s been given its own identity as a separate application. It corresponds to the Notes applications on the iDevices. I never really used the Notes feature when it was a part of Mail, and yet I used the Notes feature on my iPhone all the time. When Notes was a part of Mail, it was just too clunky to use, but now that it is an application, it is much more ...