- A. Acconcia, G. Corsetti, and S. Simonelli. Mafia and public spending: evidence on the fiscal multiplier from a quasi‐experiment. American Economic Review, 104:2185–2209, 2014.
- A.D. Acemoglu, S. Johnson, J.A. Robinson, and P. Yared. Income and democracy. American Economic Review, 98(3):808–842, 2008.
- S. Alan, B.E. Honoré, L. Hu, and S. Leth‐Petersen. Estimation of panel data regression model with two‐sided censoring or truncation. Journal of Econometric Methods, 3 (1):1–20, 2013.
- C. Alonso‐Borrego and M. Arellano. Symmetrically normalized instrumental‐variable estimation using panel data. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 17 (1):36–49, 1999.
- R.M. Alvarez, G. Garrett, and P. Lange. Government partisanship, labor organization, and macroeconomic performance. The American Political Science Review, 85 (2):539–556, 1991.
- T. Amemiya. The estimation of the variances in a variance–components model. International Economic Review, 12:1–13, 1971.
- T. Amemiya and T.E. MaCurdy. Instrumental‐variable estimation of an error‐components model. Econometrica, 54 (4):869–80, July 1986.
- A.L. Andersen, D.D. Lassen, and L.H.W. Nielsen. Late budgets. American Economic Journal, Economic Policy, 4 (4):1–40, 2012.
- T.W. Anderson and C. Hsiao. Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data. Journal of Econometrics, 18:47–82, 1982.
- J.D. Angrist and W.K. Newey. Over‐identification tests in earnings functions with fixed effects. Journal of Business & Economic Statistics ...
Get Panel Data Econometrics with R now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.