Get Parallel Programming with OpenACC now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
The Portland Group (PGI), Beaverton, OR, United States
The purpose of this chapter is to teach the reader how to manage aggregate data structures, utilize global variables, and create device only data.
At the end of this chapter the reader will have a basic understanding of:
• Unstructured data regions
• Working with aggregate types with dynamic data members
• C++ class data management
• Using global static and Fortran module variables in device routines
• How to create device only data
• Sharing device memory between Message Passing Interface (MPI) processes
Enter; Exit; Unstructured data; Class; Declare; Create; acc_map_data; acc_malloc; MPI ...