This chapter discusses how to configure logging and event data to capture the information you need to be able to show and maintain PCI compliance, as well as how to perform other security monitoring tasks.
Information in this chapter
• PCI requirements covered
• Why logging and monitoring in PCI DSS?
• Logging and monitoring in depth
• PCI relevance of logs
• Logging in PCI requirement 10
• Monitoring Data and log security issues
• Logging and monitoring in PCI—all other requirements
• PCI DSS logging policies and procedures
• Tools for logging in PCI
• Other monitoring tools
• Intrusion ...