Book descriptionThis pocket guide is perfect as a quick reference for PCI professionals, or as a handy introduction for new staff. It explains the fundamental concepts of the latest iteration of the PCI DSS, v3.2.1, making it an ideal training resource. It will teach you how to protect your customers' cardholder data with best practice from the Standard.
Table of contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: What is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)?
- Chapter 2: Recent cardholder breaches
- Chapter 3: What is the scope of the PCI DSS?
- Chapter 4: Compliance and compliance programmes
- Chapter 5: Consequences of a breach
- Chapter 6: How do you comply with the requirements of the Standard?
- Chapter 7: Maintaining compliance
- Chapter 8: PCI DSS – the Standard
- Chapter 9: Aspects of PCI DSS compliance
- Chapter 10: The PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Chapter 11: Procedures and qualifications
- Chapter 12: The PCI DSS and ISO/IEC 27001
- Chapter 13: The Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- Chapter 14: PIN Transaction Security (PTS)
- Chapter 15: Secure Software Standard
- Chapter 16: Software-based PIN entry on commercial off-the-shelf devices (COTS)
- Further reading
- Title: PCI DSS: A pocket guide, sixth edition
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787781641
You might also like
Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit
A practical handbook to cybersecurity for both tech and non-tech professionals As reports of major data …
The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition
The only official, comprehensive reference guide to the CISSP All new for 2019 and beyond, this …
Computer Security Fundamentals, 4th Edition
Clearly explains core concepts, terminology, challenges, technologies, and skills Covers today's latest attacks and countermeasures The …
PCI Compliance, 4th Edition
Identity theft and other confidential information theft have now topped the charts as the leading cybercrime. …