A concise, easy to follow reference to PCI DSS compliance
This practical guide gives you a step by step guide to achieving Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance – showing you how to create, design and build a PCI compliance framework.
The objective of this revised PCI DSS practical guide is to give entities advice and tips on the entire PCI implementation process. It provides a roadmap, helping entities to navigate the broad, and sometimes confusing, PCI DSS v2, and shows them how to build and maintain a sustainable PCI DSS compliance programme.
This latest revision includes increased guidance on how to ensure your PCI DSS compliance programme is 'sustainable' and has been based on real-life scenarios, which should help to ensure your PCI compliance programme remains compliant.
An ideal, non-technical introduction to PCI DSS
- Save time and money with an easy to follow route-map to achieving PCI DSS compliance
- Understand the fundamental details of PCI DSS compliance
- Build your business case for PCI DSS compliance by providing the key information needed
There is a huge amount of information on the PCI DSS freely available online, but it doesn't always answer your fundamental questions. Whether you're a manager, executive or director involved in the PCI compliance process as part of your day to day activities, then this book also functions as a key support reference."
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Step 1 – Establishing The Pci Project
- Chapter 2: Step 2 – Determine The Scope
- Chapter 3: Step 3 – Review The Information Security Policy
- Chapter 4: Step 4 – Conduct Gap Analysis
- Chapter 5: Step 5 – Conduct Risk Analysis
- Chapter 6: Step 6 – Establish The Baseline
- Chapter 7: Step 7 – Auditing
- Chapter 8: Step 8 – Remediation Planning
- Chapter 9: Step 9 – Maintaining And Demonstrating Compliance
- Chapter 10: Pci Dss And Iso27001
- Appendix 1 – Project Checklist
- Appendix 2 – Pci Dss Project Plan
- Appendix 3 – Bibliography And Sources
- Appendix 4 – Further Useful Information
- Appendix 5 – Pci Dss Mapping To ISO27001
- ITG Resources
- Title: PCI DSS: A Practical Guide to implementing and maintaining compliance, Third Edition
- Release date: April 2011
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849281881