Time for action—enhancing the matches file by normalizing the dataset
Now you will convert the matches file you generated in Chapter 2 to a format suitable for answering the proposed questions.
- Search on your disk for the file you created in Chapter 2, or download it from the Packt website.
- Create a new transformation and read the file by using a Text file input step.
- With a Split Fields step, split the
Resultfield in two:
away_t_goals. (Do you remember having done this in chapter 3?)
- From the Transform category of steps, drag a Row Normalizer step to the canvas.
- Create a hop from the last step to this new one.
- Double-click the Row Normalizer step to edit it and fill the window as follows:
- With the Row Normalizer selected, do a preview. ...