Time for action using a Database join step to create a list of suggested products to buy
If your customers ordered a product that is out of stock and you don't want to let them down, you will suggest them some alternative puzzles to buy.
- Open the transformation of the previous tutorial and save it under a new name.
- Delete the Text file output step.
- Double-click the Group by step and add an aggregated field named
customerswith the list of customers separated by (,). Under Subject, select
idcusand as Type, select
Concatenate strings separated by,.
- Double-click the Database lookup step. In the Values to return from the lookup table grid, add
pro_themeas value in the
- Add a Select values step. Use it to select the fields
customers, quantity, ...