From Acquaintance to Friend
In This Chapter
- How to find a friend and start a friendship
- New beginnings starting with communication “touches”
- How to avoid overlooking the best candidates for friendship
- Best friends: complements, not clones
- Being the type of friend you are looking for
Everyone wants a friend. Most of us want many friends. However, most of the people we know are acquaintances, colleagues, and neighbors. The opportunities for making friends are endless, but the opportunities are even greater to lose those opportunities.
This chapter will help you discover the sources for finding friends who are well-suited to your lifestyle, ...