Identifying and Adapting Your Unique Gifts and Style
In This Chapter
- What is your communication style?
- How to adapt your style to others
- Emotional intelligence—how to use it
- Valuing and applying the differences between introverts and extroverts
- What are your unique gifts?
What’s your style? Are you creative and intuitive? Straight-forward and direct? Analytical and cautious? Sensitive and caring?
Sometimes the way we give and receive information and connect with people is called a learning style; others may call it our personality style or communication style. Whatever you call it, you have style. Each person you meet or befriend ...