The following issues need to be considered to empower employees through successful career development process.
- Commitment of the top management to ensure that organizational career planning process will adequately consider individual career planning (which are internally perceived by the employees).
- People need to be infused with a sense of confidence to enable them to work to their true potential.
- Basic information like mission of the organization, its objectives and plans, career opportunities, etc. need to be communicated to the people.
- Available career planning resources in the organization should also to be communicated to the employees from time to time.
- The organization should help employees to make them competent to sort ...