Now that we have one slave node configured, we can test it out by configuring the master node to connect to it and control it. To do that, we will have to add the slave node's IP address to the master's node configuration file.
On the host machine (where the JMeter GUI client is running), perform the following steps:
- Open JMETER_HOME/bin/jmeter.properties.
- Look for the line beginning with remote_hosts=127.0.0.1.
- Change it to remote_hosts=172.28.128.3.
- 172.28.128.3 should be changed to match the assigned IP address of your virtual box.
- Save the file.
- Launch JMeter.
- Navigate to Run | Remote Start | Slave IP address (where Slave IP address is the assigned IP address of your virtual machine).
By clicking on the ...