Mind your body language
How to read non-verbal signals from others and send out the right ones
- Why is ‘non-verbal’ important?
- If life is like a game of cards …
- Using empathy to pick up signs of body language
- Smile, and the whole world …
- Body-language gestures
- Avoiding negative body-language signals
- Other gestures
- Spatial relationships
Of course, communication is more than just speaking and listening. We also express feelings in a non-verbal fashion when we’re engaging in both of these activities: truly effective communicators can both read and use non-verbal language to increase their impact and ability to persuade.
We want to understand better ...