Negotiating for mutual benefit
Understand the psychology involved, to achieve the best possible result
- Logic or emotion?
- The psychology of a negotiation
- Negotiate on interests and needs
- Don’t bring me problems, bring me solutions
- Other negotiating techniques
- Negotiating tips
- The environment
- Negotiation overview
- Making concessions
- Game plan
- Negotiation in action
Three travellers in the 1950s were checking into a hotel in Las Vegas (they were in the ‘Neon City’ for the World Poker Tournament).
- They negotiated with the bellboy a rate of $15 per room per night.
- They each handed over $15 to the bellboy, making a total of