This book includes videos. Click here to access the video content.
Master the fundamentals of Photoshop Elements 8 and more with acclaimed instructor Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system-step-by-step text lessons, video demonstrations, and real-world projects that help you increase your knowledge and hone your skills. With Deke's expert advice to guide you, it's like working with a personal coach!
Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
Master Photoshop Elements' sophisticated photo-editing features
Try out techniques with engaging, real-world projects
Discover how the Organizer can help you keep track of all your photos
Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
Learn directly from a Photoshop expert with more than 20 years of experience
Written and produced by a Photoshop expert with well over 20 years of experience, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One simulates a classroom environment that provides one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. You'll learn to use Elements faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
New to this edition: The video demonstrations and practice files for the tutorials are now available online, as well as embedded within the book. You can view the full video contents here.
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1. Getting Started with Photoshop Elements
- Lesson 2. Organizing Your Photos
- Lesson 3. Auto Fixes and Quick Edits
- Lesson 4. Crop, Straighten, and Size
- Lesson 5. Paint, Edit, and Heal
- Lesson 6. Making Selections
- Lesson 7. Filters and Distortions
- Lesson 8. Building Layered Compositions
- Lesson 9. Text and Shapes
- Lesson 10. Correcting Color and Tone
- Lesson 11. Slideshows and Other Creations
- Lesson 12. Sharing Your Photos
- Title: Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One
- Release date: November 2009
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9780596809928