Core Knowledge Requirements for HR Professionals
THE HRCI CORE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE:
- Needs assessment and analysis
- Third-party or vendor selection, contract negotiation, and management, including development of requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Communication skills and strategies (for example: presentation, collaboration, sensitivity)
- Organizational documentation requirements to meet federal and state guidelines
- Adult learning processes
- Motivation concepts and applications
- Training techniques (for example: virtual, classroom, on-the-job)
- Leadership concepts and applications
- Project management concepts and applications ...
Get PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Deluxe Study Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.