Core Knowledge Requirements for HR Professionals
THE HRCI CORE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE:
- Needs assessment and analysis
- Third-party or vendor selection, contract negotiation, and management, including development of requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Communication skills and strategies (for example: presentation, collaboration, sensitivity)
- Organizational documentation requirements to meet federal and state guidelines
- Adult learning processes
- Motivation concepts and applications
- Training techniques (for example: virtual, classroom, on-the-job)
- Leadership concepts and applications
- Project management concepts and applications ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.