Core Knowledge Requirements for HR Professionals
THE HRCI CORE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE:
- Needs assessment and analysis
- Third-party or vendor selection, contract negotiation, and management, including development of requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Communication skills and strategies (for example: presentation, collaboration, sensitivity)
- Organizational documentation requirements to meet federal and state guidelines
- Adult learning processes
- Motivation concepts and applications
- Training techniques (for example: virtual, classroom, on-the-job)
- Leadership concepts and applications
- Project management concepts and applications ...
Get PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Deluxe Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.