Chapter 3. Deconstructing Play application architecture
This chapter covers
- Learning the key concepts of a Play application’s architecture
- Understanding the relationships between Play application components
- Configuring a Play application and its HTTP interface
- Play’s model-view-controller and asynchronous process APIs
- Modularizing a Play application
This chapter explains Play at an architectural level. We’ll be covering the main parts of a Play application in this chapter, and you’ll learn which components make up a Play application and how they work together. This will help you gain a broad understanding of how to use Play to build a web application, without going into detail at the code level. This will also allow you to learn which concepts ...