Feed the World: Setup and Rules
• Lay the resource cards on the game board under the “Resources” label so everyone can see them.
• Place the scenario cards in the designated spot on the game board, scenario side up.
• Place the MSHA inspector cards face down on the spot labeled “Inspector.”
• Place the year marker in the year one spot.
• Place the phosphate rocks in the area labeled “Food Bank.”
• Place the seven spot markers on the circles on the game board.
• Place the team token on the first spot on the board.
• The person who is first rolls the numbered die. This indicates how many scenarios the person needs to answer.
• The player reads a scenario aloud and then decides which resource card(s) need to be played ...