Tips and Tricks for Succeeding at the PMP® Exam
Preparing for the Exam
- Allocate at least three months for the whole preparation. Do not try to attempt the exam without preparation.
- Lock and freeze your exam date well in advance (at least three months before). We can prepare seriously only when the exam date is out (perhaps a habit from our college days!). The preferable exam dates may not be available as there is always huge demand for this exam.
- Read the PMBOK guide at least three times, fully.
- Order the knowledge area as per your interest. For example, 1. Communication management, 2. Risk management, and so forth, before starting to read the PMBOK guide.
- Study each chapter at least three times before starting to answer questions on that knowledge ...
Get PMP Certification, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.