Tips and Tricks for Succeeding at the PMP® Exam
Preparing for the Exam
- Allocate at least three months for the whole preparation. Do not try to attempt the exam without preparation.
- Lock and freeze your exam date well in advance (at least three months before). We can prepare seriously only when the exam date is out (perhaps a habit from our college days!). The preferable exam dates may not be available as there is always huge demand for this exam.
- Read the PMBOK guide at least three times, fully.
- Order the knowledge area as per your interest. For example, 1. Communication management, 2. Risk management, and so forth, before starting to read the PMBOK guide.
- Study each chapter at least three times before starting to answer questions on that ...
Get PMP® Certification—Excel with Ease now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.