Executing the Project
The PMP exam content from the Executing the Project performance domain covered in this chapter includes the following:
- Obtain and manage project resources, including outsourced deliverables, by following the procurement plan, in order to ensure successful project execution.
- Maximize team performance through leading, mentoring, training, and motivating team members.
- Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan, in order to achieve the project deliverables within budget and schedule.
- Implement approved changes according to the change management plan, in order to meet project requirements.
- Implement the quality management plan using the appropriate tools and techniques, in order to ensure that work is being ...