Chapter 4Creating the Project Schedule
The PMP® exam content from the Planning Performance domain covered in this chapter includes the following:
- Task 4: Develop the project schedule based on the approved project deliverables and milestones, scope, and resource management plans in order to manage timely completion of the project.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Estimation tools and techniques
- Human resource planning
- Lean and efficiency principles
- Time management planning, including scheduling tools and techniques
- Workflow diagramming techniques
Get PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide, 9th Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.