How to have a confident mindset
|What you’ll learn in this chapter:
||This will help you to be more confident in any work situation, especially:
- Thinking patterns that could be letting you down.
- How to eliminate everyday beliefs that may be holding you back.
- Ways to handle change and new demands.
- Down-to-earth techniques that can improve performance.
- Meetings of all kinds.
- Planning your career path.
- Forward planning.
- Changing role.
- Changing structure.
- Changing demands.
There are many normal patterns of thought and belief that can actually cause you to lack confidence in your own abilities. These everyday thoughts can relate to yourself, other people or life in general. This chapter will show ...
Get Power Up Your Confidence now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.