Effortless ways to give the impression you want
|What you’ll do in this chapter:
||This will help you to be more confident in any work situation, especially:
- Look and sound confident (even when you don’t feel it).
- Make a good first impression.
- Use eye contact and handshakes to best effect.
- Change an unsatifactory first impression for the better.
- Team meetings/the ‘morning huddle’/video conferencing.
- Presentations/giving a talk.
- Running a training session or event.
- Meeting new people, e.g. clients, colleagues you haven’t met, new business partners.
- Communication at all levels (including letter, e-mail and phone) up to Board level.
Ancient meets modern
This chapter will explain more about how simple changes ...
Get Power Up Your Confidence now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.