How to be more resilient
|What you’ll do in this chapter:
||This will help you to be more confident in any work situation, especially:
- How to become more resilient to stress.
- How to relax mind and body and give/receive a relaxing shoulder massage.
- How to cope better with your own feelings, such as anger, panic or taking things personally or too seriously.
- How to get back into the swing of it after a break.
- How to improve your general well-being.
- Team meetings/‘morning huddle’.
- Giving a talk or presentation, making a report or running a training session at any level.
- Communication at all levels (including letter, e-mail and phone) up to Board level.
- Work-related social or team building events.
- Changing demands and stressors. ...
Get Power Up Your Confidence now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.